- All cottages comprise of a double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, fitted kitchen, dining and lounge areas and outdoor terrace.
- Linen sets are provided and include a duvet, four pillows, blankets, pillowcases, sheets, towels, pool towels, bath mat, tea cloths and napkins.
- The kitchens are all equipped with gas cooker, fridge, electric kettle, cafetiere and toaster.
- There’s also sufficient high quality china, cutlery and glassware for four people.
- Bathrooms are fitted with a shower (also a bath in Frances Field), heated towel rail plus a supply of constant hot water.
- Each bedroom has a hairdryer provided.
- For your entertainment, each cottage has its own portable DVD and CD player for quiet listening, plus wi-fi access is available.
- Each cottage has its own extensive set of garden furniture (dining table and chairs, reclining chairs, low table and sun beds) complete with cushions and matching parasol, plus a barbeque set
- Summer months - ceiling fans are provided in the living rooms and bedrooms for the summer months.
- Winter months - central heating is provided in all cottages for the winter months.
There is a central guests utility room near the courtyard which has washing machine and ironing facilities to serve Edward's Tower and May Cottage. The utility room also contains bicycles, a selection of indoor and outdoor games, a small library of books, CD’s and DVD’s and recycling facilities.
We have some well chosen gym equipment in the barn for the discerning keep fit fanatic who wishes to keep up with their fitness regime during their holiday. This includes a multigym, cross trainer, rowing machine and free weights.
Both the Field and Pigeonnier swimming pools are serviced daily and each has a Polaris automatic cleaner and Clearwater salt treatment system to make your bathing as perfect as possible.
The 'Pigeonnier Pool' (9m x 6m) is open throughout the season and benefits from a solar heating system to take away the chill in the early and later months. With steps and a large shallow area, this pool is ideal for swimmers and non-swimmers alike.
The ‘Field Pool’ (10m x 5m) will be appreciated by more accomplished swimmers as it is longer and deeper.
Our bicycles will enable you to explore the nearby countryside - along quiet country roads or by the river - at a leisurely pace.